Financial support

Financial Support

Financial Support

Need help with money?

If you are claiming benefits or on a low income, we may be able to provide financial support to help you while you are studying with Manchester Adult Education. When you join a course, ask any member of our staff for more details about how to apply. 

If you are having money problems, the Money Advice Service provides free and impartial advice to help improve your finances, as well as tools and calculators to help keep track and plan ahead.  The Money Advice Service also provides advice and support to help you make sure that you are getting the right entitlements.

We can help you...