Mental Health - TQUK Level 3 Certificate
About the course
The TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Mental Health (RQF) develops the knowledge and understanding of mental health, mental well-being and working in the mental health sector
No real work environment placement is required for this qualification.
How is the course delivered?
The sessions will be delivered either in one of our venues or online, using Google Meet. You will access materials and complete assignments via Google Classroom and our EQUAL learning platform.
You will need a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC and a good internet connection to join the online sessions and/or access learning materials and resources between sessions. You will need access to a laptop or PC to complete assignments throughout the course.
What will I study?
There are 5 mandatory units
- Unit 1 – Understand the Role of the Mental Health Care Worker
- Unit 2 – Understand mental health conditions in Context
- Unit 3 – Living with a mental health condition
- Unit 4 – Mental health conditions and destructive behaviour
- Unit 5 – Understanding treatment of mental health conditions
- English GCSE/Level 2 Functional skills or willingness to work towards
- Maths GCSE/Level 2 Functional skills or willingness to work towards
- Confident digitally to enable the completion of assignments.
How will I be assessed?
For each module, you will complete assignments that allow you to demonstrate your knowledge, skills and experience.
- Written assignments
- Professional discussions
- Oral questioning
- Witness testimonies
- Reflective accounts.
How to apply
To register to attend an enrolment /assessment session use the Apply now button below.
One of the most important things we can do is help you to prepare for employment and progress with your career. Our Make It Happen approach to CEIAG offers a variety of support including:
- work related activities
- employability training
- work experience
- careers guidance.