What You Will Learn
- We have courses at all levels in ESOL for Work for learners who are actively seeking a job, and in Everyday English.
- Improve your speaking, listening and writing skills in English.
- Gain qualifications in English and maths.
- Learn about life and work in England.
- Learn English in community venues near your home
- Practise speaking and listening by getting involved in activities and clubs, supported by volunteers to help you practise
To find out which course is right for you, go to the Manchester ESOL Advice Service website and complete the online assessment.
ESOL Advice Service
If you live in Manchester or Greater Manchester and want to learn English, the Manchester ESOL Advice Service is here to help you.
To find out which course is right for you, go to the Manchester ESOL Advice Service website and complete the online assessment so that one of our team can phone you.
Our ESOL Courses
|Name of course||Description||Course length|
|ESOL for Work||This course will help you improve your English to get a job. Four classes per week daytime.||Flexible|
|Everyday English||This course will help you settle into the UK and use English in your everyday life. Two classes a week daytime or evening.||Flexible|